Tuesday 13 September 2011

Artsy Addicts 'Micro Mini' challenge

Here is my micro mini, my very first micro mini.  It measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/4".  I used one of my Spellbinders dies to cut the (recycled, yay me!) cardboard pages.  I then decided I wanted every other set of pages to be raw, so I peeled off the paper to show the corrugation.  ( A little method Arlene at MyButterflyKisses showed on YouTube).  I wanted to keep those pages more or less simple only adding on a few quotes that I LOVE and I'm hoping will give me some inspiration when I'm stuck in a rut.  On the covered pages, I used Basic Grey's 'Out of Print' (lloooovveee it) paper.  I will add pictures of my 4 boys on them and keep this mini at my workstation at all times.  I will try and do my first video tomorrow when my house is quiet.  Although I am soooo nervous about  doing a video.









2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!! it's adorable, love how you created it with cardboard and I love the peeled look. Thanks for sharing...don't worry about the video just walk us through your mini...you will be so fine...can't wait. cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute micro mini. Love to recycle too. TFS and I can't wait for the vid. Friday

    ReplyDelete